Welcome to Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica
All Inclusive Beachfront Resort, Runaway Bay Jamaica
Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica is a beachfront resort located in the very heart of Runaway Bay in a privileged site in the north coast of Jamaica. The hotel is 60 minutes from Montego Bay Airport and only 25 minutes from the city of Ocho Rios. One of the newer All-Inclusive Resorts in Jamaica! Part of the famous Bahia Principe Spas and Resorts Group
You'll love it because:
- Because it is a Victorian style hotel, located right on the beach, on one of the most fantastic islands in the world, Jamaica.
- Because its sea views will amaze you, from almost all of the rooms in the resort.
- Because you'll have fun like never before in its 3 lake-style pools, which are linked together.
Complete All-Inclusive Details
- Recliners, beach umbrellas and towel service for beaches and pools
- Mini-bar with water, soft drinks and beer
- International entertainment program for adults and children (day and night)
- One hour daily of windsurfing, tennis, snorkelling, catamaran, kayaking, bicycles
- Soccer, volleyball
- Try the scuba diving equipment in the pool
- 3 Dinners in a la carte Restaurants per week of stay (booking required and formal dress for men)
- Wide selection of unlimited local drinks, beer and soft drinks in the hotel's bars until 2:00 a.m. (Premium drinks with extra charge)
- Burger Príncipe serves soft drinks and fast food from 11:00 p.m. until 7:00 a.m.
- Free Wifi in Lobby and Terrace Lobby
- Snack Bar on the Beach with drinks, snacks and fast food (American style) is open during the day.
During the day take a dip in one of the 3 pools or swim in the ocean that is steps away. Relax under one of the swaying palm trees or treat yourself in the spa. Feel like trying something a little more active? Try some tennis, windsurfing, snorkeling or kayaking! Hungry? Try one of the 5 restaurants or indulge in a cocktail from one of the 5 bars!
Club Golden Clients Exclusive
- All the services of the all-inclusive package
- Privileged location on the top floors
- An exclusive private room (games and books)
- Welcome menu and a special identification bracelet
- Exclusive reception and welcome drink
- Private help line
- International press in the Club House
- Free Internet access in the Club House 30 minutes a day
- 4 Dinners in any of the à la carte restaurants per week (booking required and formal dress for men)
- Coffee machine in the room
- Mini-bar with daily replenishment
- 24-hour room service
- VIP Services in the room
- Bathrobe and slippers in the room
- Beach towels in the room (the day of your arrival)
- Evening turn-down service.
Which services have a surcharge?
- Catamaran, boat and fishing outings
- Windsurfing and sailing classes
- Scuba diving (PADI)
- Additional Bed
- Laundry service
- Telephone calls, mail and fax
- MEDICAL SERVICE
- Services and Articles in Pueblo Príncipe
- Beauty treatments and massages in the Spa
- Internet Centre
- Premium Drinks
- Wedding service
- All the services and articles not specified in "INCLUDED"
Whatever you choose your vacation will be complete at the Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica!
Honeymoon Bonus: Room upgrade (subject to availability upon check-in), Surprise honeymoon T-shirts, fruit plate and 1 bottle of rum in the room. Must be requested at time of booking. Marriage certificate required (must be within 6 months of original wedding date) upon check-in.
To ensure guests confidence on their vacation, this hotel makes clear their Hurricane policy:
- Charges: in the event that a hurricane directly hits Bahia Principe Hotels while you are on vacation, room charges are waived for the number of unused nights
- Cancellations: No Penalties for all passengers scheduled to travel within 48 hours or less before arrival.
- No Show: No Show penalties waived up to 5 days after a hurricane strike.
- Early Departures: If guests are on vacation at Bahia Principe Resort and wish to depart early due to the threat of a hurricane, a certificate for the number of unused nights will be issued, for reservations that were previously paid in full.